I am SO sorry that I am missing a day of school when you have a senior project deadline, but I know that you have been working very hard already, so you should just work on the final touches.
THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- Your outline MUST contain sources from your research.
- Outline formatting. If something looks weird, most likely the formatting is incorrect. If you can't figure it out after you ask some people in the class, see Ms. Mitchell.
- Remember: there is still a lot that we have to go over in regards to the structure of a persuasive paper (for example, intro/conclusion strategies, counterarguments, paragraph structure, etc.) so if you are unsure about something, just do your best! This is an outline, not even a first draft yet. But, the more you do now, the less you will have to do later.
- You have until 11:59pm to turn the outline in to Turnitin.com.
I will be checking my email all day, so please send me any questions or concerns that you may have. fdekoven@gmail.com will reach me faster, but Schoolloop works just as well too. If you finish with extra time, update your blogs, follow other people, and work on mentor logs (due 2/3!)
See you all tomorrow!
Love,
Ms. D
1/7/12 45 minutes spent 1 hour 20mins
ReplyDeleteAction: I met with my mentor and went through exactly we were going to cover over the course of my hands on 15 hour physical project.
Next Action: My next appointment that is set is when i go back to Skyline Communtiy College and get my hands on experince. i will be attending a class next Sunday where i will learn how to massage the neck.
How am i doing: So far i feel very good and confident about my project. I have stayed ontop of my stuff and now i am just waiting to take my class for my hands on experince as a masseuse. Mary Anne Leary is my mentor she has been teaching the art of massaging for quite some time, as i am not exactly sure how long. I cannot wait to get to work and learn the techniques of giving a good and hearty massage. This will be a great experience for me as i've always loved to massage people. I will keep you updated in future actions.
Thanks,
Ramzy J Azar